2-component, 100% solids, moisture-tolerant epoxy resin. It produces a high-build, protective, dampproofing and waterproofing vapor-barrier system
UseUse as a high build, corrosion-resistant, protective coating, as a protective lining for secondary containment structures or as a seamless flooring system.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Exceptional tensile strength.
- Good chemical resistance for long-term protection.
- Convenient A:B = 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Easy, paint-like viscosity.
- Available in 3 standard colors: gray, red, and tan. Special color matches available upon request.
- Excellent bonding to all common structural substrates.
- Super abrasion resistance for long-term wear.
- Sikagard 62 gray, after cure, is approved for contact with potable water.
- Material is USDA certifiable