To install systems in all admixture plants and terminals to prevent truck drivers from falling when accessing the upper manholes in the admixture delivery trucks
Implementation of safe working practice in all plants across the country.
Sika Corporation inc., US plants in Dallas, Chicago, Florida, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Denver and Santa Fe Springs
- Various designs of fall protection established for different facilities.
- Fall prevention was installed in Dallas and Chicago in 2012, in Florida, Atlanta and Philadelphia in 2013 and is planned for Denver and Santa Fe Springs in 2014.
Significant improvement of safety performance could be realized compared to previous years:
- Number of occupational accidents: 0
- Total days lost from accidents: 0
- Reduced risks of accidents and repeated mistakes
- Get employee’s opinions and suggestions to improve productivity
- Improved work efficiency and establishment of safety first culture