Roofing of a supermarket which belongs to a strong international brand (German food discounter).
Create a local reference project for quantitative customer benefits of Sika solutions with regard to energy savings during building operation phase.
- Reduction of paste content (water, cement) in all recipes by unchanged fresh- and hardened concrete properties concrete
- Extensive joint laboratory trials and field testing program with Argos
- Professional support and assistance in the production plants during testing and introduction phase
- Introduction of paste volume optimization program in all main concrete plants in Colombia
- Quantification of sustainability performance of optimized concrete systems by assessing Argos annual energy and carbon savings from Sika’s concrete paste optimization program
- Significant reduction of cement and water content per m3 concrete by 17%
- Reduction of Argos annual Carbon Footprint by 109,000 tons of CO2
- Reduction of Argos annual primary energy demand by 9.7 million liters oil
- Proven competence and capability to provide tailor-made best solutions and services
- Creation of a local reference and strong argumentation for potential future projects