Blend of Expanding, Fluidifying, and Water-Reducing Agents for Portland-Cement Grouts
- Horizontal prestressed tendons
- Machinery base plates.
- Pre-packed aggregate cavities
- Rock fissures and bolting.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Does not contain chlorides, nitrates, or other chemicals potentially contributing to stress corrosion in steel.
- High fluidity - Intraplast-N grout is extremely fluid, workable, non-settling, and cohesive.
- Versatile - use Intraplast-N with all types of grout incorporating Type I, II, or III, cement, with or without pozzolanic materials or fly ash, and with or without fine aggregate.
- Controlled, gaseous expansion occurs before initial set and forces the grout into close contact with the surrounding surfaces.
Packaging50 lb. multi-wall bag.
Sika® Grout Aid
Balanced blend of expanding, retarding, and water-reducing agents for portland cement grouts
- A water reduction of at least 10% is typical with the use of SikaGrout Aid.
- Expansion action largely compensates for loss of grout volume.
- Increased water retention extends length of time that grout remains plastic so it may be vibrated.
- Allows for leaner mix.
- Contains no chlorides, nitrates, or other chemicals potentially contributing to corrosion in reinforcing steel.
- Superior placeability and expansion in-place reduces cracks and cold joints.
- Retardation of setting time allows a longer period of time for expansive action to take place.
- Higher shear and bond values.