Polymer-modified, 2-component, cementitious coating. Designed for use on concrete, mortar, and masonry substrates. Easily applied by brush, roller, or spray equipment. This fine-textured, abrasion-resistant coating is used for protection against deicing salts and for dampproofing/waterproofing.
- Use on grade, above, and below grade on concrete, masonry, and mortar.
- Use on horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces, both interior and exterior.
- Potable water tanks.
- Use as a coating over newly repaired concrete to provide a monolithic/uniform appearance.
- Use as a protective coating to reduce the affect of deicing salt on concrete.
- Use as a protective coating for waterproofing, dampproofing, and improved resistance to weathering.
- Use on concrete and masonry substrates to improve abrasion resistance to foot traffic and light pneumatic-tire traffic.
- Use to coat the backside of architectural curtain wall panels to prevent water intrusion from the outside.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Potable water approved.
- Bond strength ensures superior adhesion.
- Increases resistance of substrate to deicing salts.
- Does not create a vapor barrier.
- No mix water needed...liquid co-polymer triggers special blend of cements, fillers, and admixtures.
- Superior abrasion resistance.
- No batching...factory proportioned unit ensures consistent composition and high quality. Non-flammable; low odor.
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrates.
- Approved for use in contact with potable water.
- USDA-approved for use in food plants.
- May be overcoated with Sikagard protective coatings.
ColorWhite and cement-gray.
Packaging5-gal. unit consisting of 3.5-gal. plastic pail of Component ‘A’ and a 45-lb. multi-wall bag of Component ‘B’.
Two-component, polymer-modified, cementitious waterproofing and protective slurry mortar for concrete. It is slightly flexible to tolerate fine cracks and suitable in both interior and exterior applications.
- Horizontal surfaces subjected to light foot traffic (balconies).
- For waterproofing of drinking water, tanks, reservoirs, and clearwells.
- For internal and external waterproofing and dampproofing concrete, mortar blockwork and brickwork.
- For protection of concrete structures against the deleterious effects of deicing salts and freeze/thaw cycles.
- For sealing “hairline” cracks in concrete structures not subject to movement surfaces.
- For interior and exterior waterproofing of basements.
- Vertical surfaces.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Improves the watertightness of water-containing concrete tanks, reservoirs, and clearwells.
- Protects against water penetration, yet water vapor permeable (breathable).
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
- Good adhesion to sound, prepared substrates.
- Easy and fast mixing and application.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Protects against concrete carbonation (80 mils SikaTop Seal 107 is equivalent to 6 inches of concrete).
- Can be mixed to slurry or trowelable consistency.
- Improves concrete/masonry appearance.
- Available in concrete gray and off-white.
- Approved for potable water contact.
ColorConcrete gray and off white.
Packaging44 lb. unit - when mixed yields 2.65 gallons (10 l)
Component ‘A’ - 1 gal. plastic jug; 4/carton. Component ‘B’ - 35.5 lb. multi-wall bag.
Product Data SheetSikaTop Seal 107
Safety Data SheetSikaTop Seal 107 - Part A SikaTop Seal 107 Gray - Part B SikaTop Seal 107 White - Part B
SikaQuick® Smooth Finish
Light Weight Mortar for Concrete Reprofiling and Patching
- Tilt up panels
- Pre Cast Concrete
- Cast in Place Concrete
- Concrete Block
50 lb (22.7 kg) bag