Sika® Level SkimCoat
Sika Level SkimCoat is a one-component, easy to use and fast drying cementitious mortar ideal for the repair or re-profiling of concrete, approved wood subfloors and correctly prepared ceramic or quarry tiles before the installation of Sika Level underlayments or final floor coverings. Easily applied and with both high adhesion values and fine finishing qualities it can be used fill and level defects from 1/2 inch (0-13 mm) in depth.
- Repair minor defects, holes and cracks in concrete and wood subfloors before installing underlayments or final covering
- To pre-fill non-moving joints and seams in concrete and wooden substrates
- To skim correctly prepared tiles and stable, non-bleeding adhesive residue
- Used to re-profile rough substrates or subfloor surfaces from feather edge to 1/2” (13 mm) prior to applying levelers or floor finishes
- Suitable for use with radiant heating systems.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Easy to prepare and quick to apply
- True feather edge material
- Zero VOC’s
- Repairs new and renovates old floors
- Good adhesion to substrates, subfloors and stable adhesive residue
- Rapid setting; receives primers, levelers, adhesives and coverings without delay
- Excellent standard of finish can be achieved to allow direct application of coverings
10 lb bag.