Acrylic-polymer latex. It is a non-reemulsifiable, general-purpose admixture to produce polymer-modified concrete and mortar.
- An admixture in mortar and concrete to improve adhesion, and achieve a denser surface.
- Use in patching and flash coats. Use with stucco and terrazzo.
- As a bonding grout when mixed with sand and portland cement.
- For use with SikaRepair to improve the mortar and increase the adhesion and performance.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Mortar and concrete containing SikaLatex R exhibit improved adhesion to prepared substrates.
- Increased adhesive strength of mortar/concrete when used as a bonding agent or as a bonding grout.
- Increased resistance to freeze/thaw durability.
- Does not produce a vapor barrier.
1 gal. jug, 4/case; 5 gal. pails; 55 gal. drums.1 quart, 6/case.