Sika Grout High Performance Cementitious Grout
Sika Grout High Performance Cementitious Grout is a non-shrink, cementitious grout with a unique 2-stage shrinkage compensating mechanism. It is non-metallic and contains no chloride. With a special blend of shrinkage-reducing and plasticizing/water-reducing agents, Sika Grout compensates for shrinkage in both the plastic and hardened states. A structural grout, Sika Grout provides the advantage of multiple fluidity with a single component. Sika Grout meets ASTM C-1107.
- Use for structural grouting of column base plates, machine base plates, anchor rods,bearing plates, etc.
- Use on grade, above and below grade, indoors and out.
- Multiple fluidity allows ease of placement: ram in place as a dry pack, trowel-apply as a medium flow, pour or pump as high flow.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Easy to use, just add water.
- Multiple fluidity with one material.
- Non-metallic, will not stain or rust.
- Low heat build-up.
- Excellent for pumping: Does not segregate, even at high flow. No build-up on equipment hopper
- Superior freeze/thaw resistance.
- Resistant to oil and water.
- Meets ASTM C-1107.
- Shows positive expansion when tested in accordance with ASTM C-827.
- Sika Grout is USDA-approved.
50-lb. multi-wall bags; 30 bags/pallet