FloorJoint S - Joint Panels
Sika® FloorJoint S
Sika® Floor Joint S is a prefabricated, carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer composite panel with high physical properties. Due to the wave joint design, an improved load distribution is achieved.
Sikafloor® 264 Prepigmented Epoxy Coatings
Versatile Colored Epoxy Resin for High Performance Floor Finishes. Sikafloor 264 is a pigmented, two part low viscosity, self-priming, epoxy coating / binder used for smooth and textured coatings and/or broadcast over-layments.
Sikafloor® 304W Satin Clear Urethane
Sikafloor 304 W is a low VOC, clear, two part water-based polyurethane matte topcoat for use with flexible membrane systems.
Sikadur® 31 Hi-Mod Gel (1:1 Mix Ratio)
2-component, 100% solids, solvent-free, moisture-tolerant, high-modulus, high-strength, structural epoxy paste adhesive.
- Structural bonding of concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc. to a maximum glue line of 1⁄8 in. (3 mm).
- Grout bolts, dowels, and pins.
- Seals cracks and around injection ports prior to pressure-injection grouting.
- Interior, vertical, and overhead repair of concrete as an epoxy mortar binder.
- As a pick-proof sealant around windows, doors, lock-ups etc. inside correctional facilities.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Meets physical requirements of ASTM C-881 Types I, II & IV, Grade 3, Classes B & C.
- Suitable for potable water contact, meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, metals, wood, and most structural materials.
- Paste consistency ideal for vertical and overhead repair of concrete.
- Fast-setting and strength-producing adhesive.
- Convenient easy mix ratio A:B = 1:1 by volume.