Enhancing the Indoor Experience
Sika ComfortFloor® optimizes a balance between comfort and toughness by combining softness under foot and durability. Sika ComfortFloor® is flexible enough to provide comfort in areas where personnel walk or stand for long periods of time but tough enough to stand up to high levels of pedestrian traffic, chair castors and wheeled loads. These resilient flooring solutions reduce footfall sound and horizontal noise transmission while providing an unprecedented number of advantages to building occupants.
- Seamless & Ergonomic
- Fatigue & Noise Reducing
- Exceeds highest global standard for Indoor Air Quality
- Lasting Aesthetics
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Utilizes Rapidly Renewable Material Stream
- Contributes to LEED® certification
- Comfort Floor Decorative is also available
- Optional decorative vinyl flake and a wear resistant
- 100% solids urethane
- 5mm recycled rubber pad of more than 80% recycled content
- Pigmented self leveling aliphatic urethane wear course
- Clear water-based urethane topcoat
Click the arrow for more specific info.