A unique approach to electrostatic control
In industries where electronic components or volatile chemicals are involved, static electricity can result in significant damage, injury and financial loss. Protect your work environment against electrostatic discharge with Sikafloor® ESD Control Flooring Systems.
- Designed to impart electrostatic control properties to a variety of substrates in conjunction with ESD footwear, including existing non-conductive substrates
- Provides low body voltage values (BVG) when used with the appropriate ESD standards
- Maintains electrical conductivity throughout the entire thickness of the system
- Consistent electrical properties
- No conditioning of electrical properties required
- Easy to repair and maintain
- Low Odor / Low VOC systems
- Proprietary technologies developed by ESD flooring experts
Sikafloor ESD Conductive Epoxy Conductive Electrostatic Control System consists of Sikafloor-100 ESD or Sikafloor 220W Conductive Primer, and Sikafloor 200C ESD:
- Meets low resistance requirements for NFPA 77 and other hazardous applications - (2.5 X 104 to 1.0 X 106 ohms) per ANSI/ESD S7.1/ASTM F-150. Meets Class 0 requirements for ANSI S20.20 electronics applications
Click the arrow for more specific info.
Sikafloor ESD Epoxy Electrostatic Control System consists of Sikafloor 200 ESD:
- Conforms to ANSI S20.20; Flooring/footwear combination resistance of < 3.5 x 107 ohms when tested in accordance with ANSI STM 97.1
Sikafloor ESD Urethane Electrostatic Urethane Control System consists of Sikafloor-340 ESD:
- Sikafloor 340 ESD provides excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Includes an abrasion resistant-slight textured finish.
- Resists typical aviation fluids such as Skydrol
- Conforms to ANSI S20.20; < 3.5 x 107 ohms when tested in accordance with ANSI STM 97.1