Bio-Pharma Flooring Needs
- Subject to FDA (Food and Drug Administration) inspection
- Very aggressive sanitization
- Documentation of procedures within the facility
- Easy to clean yet safe for operators in the area
- Ability to vary surface texture to the needs of the space
- Ability to resist impact, abrasion, and thermal shock
Easy cleaning and maintenance - Dirt, grease and liquids cannot penetrate these non-porous and resin-rich flooring systems. Our systems never require stripping or waxing, cleaning and maintenance costs are drastically reduced.
Long lasting durability- Sika customizes solutions for the specific requirements of each application; including traffic conditions, mechanical wear, temperature exposure, chemical resistance and slip resistance.
Optimum Aesthetics- Sika offers a range of colors and textures in its flooring systems. Pigment, quartz and flake options provide varying degrees of thickness and surface textures.
The Ultimate Connection
Sika's water-based hygiene coatings are designed for application to the internal walls and ceilings of environments requiring a continuously sanitary condition. The coating systems are specially developed to be self-proactive against the growth of mold, bacteria, yeast, fungi, and other micro-organisms.
Ultimate Seamless Transition between
the top of the cove base and wall system