SikaFix® HH LV
Low viscosity, expanding, polyurethane chemical grout
SikaFix® HH LV is a hydrophobic polyurethane that, when used alone or with SikaFix® Accelerator, is designed to form flexible gaskets or plug joints and cracks in concrete from water infiltration.
- Easy to apply, one component with accelerator.
- Hydrophobic, only a small amount of water is needed for reaction.
- Expands up to 30 times in volume depending upon the amount of SikaFix® Accelerator used.
- Low viscosity permits injection into narrow hair line cracks.
- Excellent elongation creates tight seal in moving cracks.
- Tenacious adhesion to wet and dry surfaces.
- Contains no volatile solvents.
- ANSI Standard 61 potable water compliant