Sika® Duoflex NS
Sika® Duoflex NS is a two-component, non-sag, premium-quality polysulfide sealant, specifically designed for vertical and overhead surfaces. USDA accepted. Sika® Duoflex NS meets - ASTM C-920, Type M, Grade NS, Class 25, Use I, NT, M, G, A and O.
- Tough, elastic, rubber-like seal.
- Remains flexible with expansion and contraction of building component without adhesive or cohesive failure, based on good joint design.
- Stays resilient within a wide temperature range.
- Excellent resistance to water, oils, grease, most solvents, mild acids and alkalis.
- Tenacious adhesion to concrete, metal, wood, glass, stone, ceramic and masonry surfaces in any combination, typically without the need for priming with Sika® Duoflex Primer-5050.
- Effective under constant immersion or saturated conditions, when suitably primed.