Sikafloor®-510 is a clear two-component, solvent-free, high solids, low-viscosity, high strength, polyaspartic resin system. Sikafloor®-510 is designed to be installed as a clear topcoat over a quartz or flake broadcast system where a low VOC, quick cure, flexible, UV resistance finish coat is necessary. Sikafloor®-510 is available in clear or with Sikafloor® Urethane Color Additive to achieve a variety of colors.
- Resists a very wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. Refer to Sikafloor chemical resistance guide.
- Cures quickly, fast turnaround
- Durable, impermeable and seamless
- Superior mechanical resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Superior aesthetic finish.
- Excellent UV resistance
- Low maintenance.
- Does not support growth of bacteria or fungus.
- High density prevents dirt penetration, which provides easy cleaning.
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact