Steel Reinforcement Primers Products
Sika® Armatec® 110 EpoCem
3-Component, Solvent-Free, Moisture-Tolerant, Epoxy-Modified, Cementitious Product
- As an anti-corrosion coating for reinforcing steel in concrete restoration.
- As added protection to reinforcing steel in areas of thin concrete cover.
- As a bonding agent for repairs to concrete and steel.
- As a bonding agent for placing fresh, plastic concrete to existing hardened concrete.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and steel.
- Acts as an effective barrier against penetration of water and chlorides.
- Long open time - up to 16 hours.
- Not a vapor barrier.
- Can be used exterior on-grade.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors.
- Excellent bonding bridge for cement or epoxy based repair mortars.
- High strength, unaffected by moisture when cured.
- Spray, brush or roller application.
- Non-flammable, solvent free.