Sikasil® WS-395 is a neutral curing silicone sealant with high movement capability and adhesion to a wide range of substrates. It is particularly suited as a weather seal for sensitive porous stone and metal panel substrates to reduce residue rundown and substrate staining. Sikasil® WS-395 is also typically used for weathersealing curtain walls and glass butt joints or as a perimeter weather seal for windows, doors, and window walls. Further, the product properties of Sikasil® WS-395 are beneficial for field and shop applications related to rainscreen facades, prefabricated exterior wall systems and modular construction.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 50, Use NT, M, G, A
- Non-staining acc. to ASTM C1248
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C1184, Type S, Use G
- Good UV and weathering resistance
- Adheres well to many substrates including concrete, natural stone, glass, metals, coated and painted metals, vinyl and wood