SikaDamp® -630 is a non-curing, lightweight, self-adhesive mastic used for reduction of structure borne vibration. Processed with an aluminum constraining layer, this material can be die cut into customized shapes and sizes specific for each application.
SikaDamp®-630 is an advanced formulation that offers superior damping performance at a reduced weight over traditional mastic constrained layer and asphaltic extensional dampers.
- Excellent damping properties
- Can be installed in any area of assembly
- Damping properties unaltered by bake or operating temperature
- Customized part design
- In-vehicle validation capability
- Non-toxic and odor free cut into customized shapes and sizes specific for each application