Sika® Silbridge-410 is a pre-formed very low modulus elastomeric silicone seal for flashing and transition applications for weatherproofing against air and water infiltration. Sika® Silbridge-410 is usually bonded to substrates using Sikasil® WS-305 AM.
- Thin cross-section for easier installation and irregular shapes
- Ribs ensure minimum sealant thickness
- Translucent material allows the installer to verify a proper sealant application
- Capable of sealing high movement transition joints
- Highly resistant to ultraviolet exposure and weathering
- Wide operational temperature ranges
- Non-corrosive and high corrosion resistance