Sika Boom® is a pre-pressurized, portable, one-component, polyurethane foam system applied in a bead form. Sika Boom® expands and cures slowly to a semi-rigid, closed cell foam upon reaction with moisture, such as ambient humidity. It is designed for easy dispensing through a straw adapter that is included with each can.
- Tack-free in approximately 5 minutes or less, based on moisture/temperature conditions.
- Fully cures within 12 to 24 hours.
- Cured foam can be sanded, painted or covered
- Cured foam is resistant to heat and cold.
- Adheres to most building materials.
- Expands 2 to 3 times its original size.