Sikasil® SG-15 is a versatile, structural glazing and/or weatherseal one-component, non-sag, elastomeric, neutral cure silicone sealant offered with and without spacers. Sikasil® SG-15 with spacers evenly disperses the product to maintain pre-gauged minimum bondline thickness in back bedding for conventional and impact glazing applications, facilitating drop in glazing methods. Meets the requirements of ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A, O; ASTM C1184 Structural Silicone Sealant; TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A; CAN-19.13-M87 and California Air Resources Board 2003 requirements for Volatile Organic Compound content.
- Glazing and/or weatherseal applications with one product
- Extremely long service life
- Versatile "Medium" modulus
- Excellent flexibility for dynamic joint movement
- Bonds to most substrates without priming
- Sikasil® SG-15 with Spacers provides for pre gauged sealant thickness at bondline