Sikaflex®-2c NS EZ Mix
Sikaflex®-2c NS EZ Mix is a 2-component, premium-grade, polyurethane-based, elastomeric sealant. It is principally a chemical cure in a non-sag consistency. Meets ASTM C 920, Type M, Grade NS, Class 25, use T, NT, M, G, A, O, I and Federal specification TT-S-00227E, Type II, Class A. Meets Canada Standard CAN/CGSB 19.24 - M90.
- Capable of +50 % joint movement.
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to be placed in joints exceeding ½ in. in depth.
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming.
- Available in 35 architectural colors.
- Color uniformity assured via Color-pak system.
- Available in pre-pigmented Limestone Gray (no Color-pak needed).
- Non-sag even in wide joints.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water.
- Easy to mix.
- Paintable with water-, oil-, and rubber-base paints.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Cold weather booster for initial tack (see reverse side for data).
- Shore A hardness can be increased by using “TG” additive. See Sikaflex-2c NS TG data sheet for specific details.