Self-Adhering Sheet Waterproofing Membrane
- Easy to install, self-adhesive overlap ensure installtion quality
- Controlled thickness, minimizes opportunity for jobsite error
- Flexbile, handles shrinkage movement and minor settlement
- Cross-laminated film, great stability, and resistance to puncture and tearing
- Cold-applied, no heat necessary for installation
- Parking Garages
- Pedistrian Tunnels
- Production Facilities
SikaShield® S-60 is a proprietary composite, uniquely designed to provide high strength, low-temperature adhesion, and high-temperature stability in a a superior waterproofing membrane. A tough, cross-laminated film forms a resilient barrier against physical damage and water migration. It is a cold-applied system, requiring no heat or special equipment to install.
SikaShield® S-60 is ideal for waterproofing below grade concrete, masonry structures, and wood surfaces wherein service temperatures will not exceed 130°F. It can also be applied to split slab construction both above and below grade as well as earth-sheltered structures.
- SikaShield® S-60 is available in 200 sf rolls.
- Each roll is 3 ft. x 66.7 ft.