Sikaflex®-219 LM is a one-component, low-modulus, high performance, moisture curing polyurethane sealant with excellent adhesion to aluminum, FRP, steel, wood, masonry and most plastics with proper surface preparation. Conforms to Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A, ASTM C-920, Type S, Class 100/50, Grade NS, AAMA 808-3-92 verified. Exhibits excellent recovery making it ideal for sealing applications requiring high joint movement capability.Has a high joint movement accommodation factor of +100/-50%.
- Cures to form a tough durable elastic material with excellent cut and tear resistance
- Adheres, in most cases without a primer, to aluminum, siliconized polyester painted metals, and other metals, glass, wood, tiles, fiber reinforced plastics, and similar materials
- May be painted
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering and road salt
- Exhibits good adhesion to aluminum, FRP, steel, wood, GALVALUME, ZINCALUME, and aluminized steel without attacking the metal coating
- High joint movement capability of +100/-50
- AAMA 808-3-92 Verified for Exterior Perimeter Sealing Compounds