Fast curing, 2-component toughened structural adhesive with shims
SikaFast®-3131 S is an acrylic based, fast curing, flexibilized structural, 2-component adhesive with incorporated spacer shims (0.027 ─ 0.033 inch / 0.68 ─ 0.84 mm) to maintain uniform bond thickness. SikaFast®-3131 S is for use in applications requiring quick fixturing for higher throughput. It is designed to efficiently transfer high loads and evenly distribute stresses. SikaFast®-3131 S provides very good adhesion on various substrates and is suitable to replace mechanical fixation.
- Strength development within minutes after application
- Superior low-temperature flexibility compared to other structural adhesives
- Spacer for control of bond thickness
- Adhesion to a wide range of substrates without or with limited surface preparation
- High elongation and ductility
- Good strength and impact resistance