Sika® Grout Aid
Expanding, water-reducing, retarding high-lift grouting aid
Sika® Grout Aid is a balanced blend of expanding, retarding, and water-reducing agents for Portland cement grouts. It provides a slow, controlled expansion prior to the grout hardening.
- A water reduction of at least 10 % is typical with the use of Sika® Grout Aid.
- Expansion action largely compensates for loss of grout volume.
- Increased water retention extends length of time that grout remains plastic so it may be vibrated.
- Allows for leaner mix.
- Superior place-ability and expansion in-place reduces cracks and cold joints.
- Retardation of setting time allows a longer period of time for expansive action to take place.
- Higher shear and bond values.