Silane based water repellent impregnation cream
Sikagard®-706 Thixo is a one-component reactive silane based impregnation cream. It is a solvent free product with ~ 80% content of active substance. Sikagard®-706 Thixo complies with the highest requirements of EN 1504-2 for hydrophobic Impregnation (penetration depth class II & resistance to freeze-thaw cycles and chloride ion penetration) and NCHRP Report 244 Series II & IV.
- Non-sag (thixotropic) consistency, allowing wastage-free application of sufficient quantities and assuring deep penetration.
- Reduction of water absorption.
- Reduction of absorption of aggressive or deleterious agents dissolved in water (i.e. de-icing salts or chloride from marine environment).
- No noticeable change of water vapor permeability.
- Not film forming.
- Ready to use.
- Long term efficiency, deep penetration.
- Increases the resistance of concrete to freeze and thaw cycles and de-icing salts.
- Resistant to sea water.
- Low VOC content.
- Waste free.
- Non-vapor Barrier.