Sikagard-705 OWR is a one part low viscosity, solvent free, reactive impregnation for concrete and cementitious substrates based on silane technology with 99% active ingredient. Sikagard-705 OWR complies with the highest requirements of EN 1504-2 for hydrophobic Impregnation (penetration depth class II & resistance to freeze-thaw cycles and chloride ion penetration) and is tested in accordance with NCRHP 224 Series II & IV.
- Excellent penetration
- Economical and easy to use
- Reduces capillary water absorption, protection against driving rain and splashing on vertical areas.
- Reduction of absorption of aggressive or deleterious agents dissolved in water (i.e. de-icing salts or chloride from marine environment).
- Non vapor barrier
- Long term efficiency, deep penetration
- Increases the resistance of concrete to freeze and thaw cycles and de-icing salts
- Low VOC content
- Resistant to sea water
- Ready and easy to use
- Contains Oilophobic Resin for oil repellency