SikaCem®-133 is a high performance, ready-to-use, non-accelerated, cementitious, polymer-modified, silica fume enhanced mortar with a dust control agent. SikaCem®-133 is formulated for machine applications using dry or wet process shotcrete equipment.
- One-component, ready to use mortar.
- Excellent adhesion to currently prepared, sound substrates.
- High compressive and flexural strength, rapid strength development.
- Excellent freeze/thaw durability and resistance to deicing salts.
- Tested for application during dynamic load (under traffic conditions).
- Increased density and durability - can be used as a thin overlay for additional protection of reinforcement.
- High resistance to the diffusion of carbon dioxide (carbonation).
- Constant modulus of elasticity in a wide temperature range.
- Formulated to minimize dust formation.
- Low in rebound, extremely economical in use.
- Low water cement ratio, very low shrinkage.
- Can be troweled and screed after application.