Sikadur®-31 SBA Cold Weather
Sikadur®-31 SBA Cold Weather (20° - 45°F) is a 2-component, cold weather, 100% solids, moisture-tolerant, high-modulus, high strength, structural epoxy paste adhesive for bonding hardened concrete to hardened concrete in segmental bridge construction. It conforms to the current ASTM C-881, Type VI requirements, and ASBI guidelines.
- Moisture tolerant before, during and after cure.
- High-modulus, high-strength, structural paste adhesive.
- Curing times to meet assembly and strength gain requirements.
- Easy to apply, non-sag paste for vertical applications.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, steel and most construction materials.
- Convenient easy to mix ratios. A:B=2:1 by volume.
- Color-coded components to ensure proper mixing control.