Sikadur®-55 SLV is a 2-component, 100 % solids, moisture-tolerant, epoxy crack healer / penetrating sealer, having a fast tack-free time to minimize downtime. It is a super low-viscosity, high-strength adhesive formulated specifically for sealing both dry and damp, existing, non-dynamic cracks. It conforms to the current ASTM C-881, Types I and II, Grade-1, Class-C* and AASHTO M-235 specifications. * except for gel time
- Super low viscosity/low surface tension for excellent penetration into existing cracks.
- Seals existing cracks by gravity down to 2 mils (0.002” / 0.05 mm) in width.
- Prolongs life of cracked concrete.
- Penetrates and seals surface from water absorption, chloride-ion intrusion, and chemical attack (patent pending technology).
- Improves concrete surface by reducing water and chloride intrusion.
- Can be open to traffic in 6 hours at 73 °F (23 °C).
- High bond strength, even in damp cracks.
- U.S. Patent No. (pending) for ultra low viscosity healer/sealer to strengthen cracked concrete.