Sikagard®-705 L is a one-component low viscosity, solvent free, reactive impregnation for concrete and cementitious substrates based on silane technology with 99% active ingredient. Sikagard®-705 L complies with the highest requirements of EN 1504-2 for hydrophobic Impregnation (penetration depth class II & resistance to freeze-thaw cycles and chloride ion penetration) and is tested in accordance with NCRHP 224 Series II & IV.
- Excellent penetration (~100% active content).
- Economical and easy to use.
- Reduces capillary water absorption, protection against driving rain and splashing on vertical areas.
- Reduction of absorption of aggressive or deleterious agents dissolved in water (i.e. de-icing salts or chloride from marine environment).
- Non vapor barrier.
- Long term efficiency, deep penetration.
- Increases the resistance of concrete to freeze and thaw cycles and de-icing salts.
- Low VOC content.
- Resistant to sea water.
- Ready and easy to use