Penetrating, corrosion inhibiting, impregnation coating for hardened concrete
Sika® FerroGard®-903 offers owners, specifiers, port authorities, DOTs, and engineers, a new technology in corrosion inhibition that can easily be applied to the surface of existing concrete to extend the service life of any reinforced concrete structure.
- Protects against the harmful effects of corrosion by penetrating the surface of even the most dense concrete and diffusing to the steel to inhibit corrosion.
- Enhances the durability of reinforced concrete.
- Does not require concrete removal.
- Environmentally sound.
- Does not contain calcium nitrite.
- Easily applied by either spray or roller to all existing reinforced concrete.
- Can be applied to reinforced concrete that already exhibits corrosion.
- Adds additional benefits when used prior to protective coatings in concrete restoration systems.
- Water based for easy handling and application.
- Not a vapor barrier; allows vapor diffusion.
- FerroGard has been proven effective in both laboratory (ASTM G109/Cracked Beams) and field analysis.
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 potable water approved