Sika® Level SkimCoat
Sika® Level SkimCoat is a one-component, easy to use and fast drying, cementitious skim mortar ideal for the repair or reprofiling of concrete, approved wood subfloors, and correctly prepared ceramic or quarry tiles before the installation of Sika® Level products or final floor coverings. Can be installed as a true featheredge as well as filling voids and leveling defects up to 1/2” (13 mm) in depth.
- Easy to prepare and quick to apply
- Repairs new and renovate old floors
- Good adhesion to substrates, subfloors and stable adhesive residue
- Rapid setting; receives primers, levelers, adhesives and coverings without delay
- Excellent standard of finish can be achieved to allow direct application of coverings
- Unlimited MVER (Moisture Vapor Emission Rate)