Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem® FS
Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem® FS is a self-leveling, solid color, three component, cementitious urethane slurry designed to provide excellent resistance to abrasion, impact, and chemical attack. Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem® FS is broadcast with dried quartz sand and sealed with Sikafloor 31NA FS PurCem to produce a solid color finish, or can be broadcasted with colored quartz aggregate and sealed with Sikafloor resinous flooring products for a decorative finish. The system is typically installed at 3/16'' to 1/4'' (188 to 250 mils) thickness.
- Can be applied on green concrete, typically 7-10 days. Full 28 days cure time is not necessary.
- Can be applied over partially cured concrete substrates (> 4% mass (pbw –part by weight) as measured with Tramex® CME/CMExpert type concrete moisture meter surface moisture).
- Can be applied to concrete substrates where <100 % relative humidity is measured as per ASTM F2170.
- Resists a very wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. Consult Sika Technical Service for full details. Refer to the Sikafloor -22 NA Purcem FS Chemical Resistance Chart.
- Similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete allowing movement with the substrate through normal thermal cycling. It will perform and retain its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -40 °F (-40 °C) up to 248 °F (120 °C).
- Steam cleanable at 3/16 to 1/4 inch (188 to 250 mils) thickness.
- Non-tainting, odorless.
- Behaves plastically under impact / deforms but will not crack or debond.
- High abrasion qualities result from its aggregate structure.
- Extra Expansion joints are not necessary; maintain and extend existing expansion joints up through the Sikafloor PurCem Flooring System.
- Minimal maintenance costs, superior life cycle cost advantage versus tile.
- Meets the requirements of USDA for use in food plants.