Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem® FS
Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem® FS is a self-leveling, solid color, three component, cementitious urethane slurry designed to provide excellent resistance to abrasion, impact, and chemical attack. Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem® FS is broadcast with dried quartz sand and sealed with Sikafloor 31NA FS PurCem to produce a solid color finish, or can be broadcasted with colored quartz aggregate and sealed with Sikafloor resinous flooring products for a decorative finish. The system is typically installed at 3/16 to 1/4 inch (4.5 to 6 mm) thickness.
- Can be applied on green concrete (typically 7 -10 days) after preparation (see surface prep section) and where substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 218 psi (1.5 MPa).
- Can be applied to concrete substrates where <100% relative humidity is measured as per ASTM F2170.
- Resists a very wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. Consult Sika Technical Service for full details. Refer to the Sikafloor PurCem Chemical Resistance Chart.
- Similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete allowing movement with the substrate through normal thermal cycling. It will perform and retain its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -40°F (-40°C) up to 248°F (120°C).
- Bond strength in excess of the tensile strength of concrete, concrete will fail first.
- The broadcast finish provides a slip resistant surface.
- High abrasion qualities result from its aggregate structure.
- Minimal maintenance costs, superior life cycle cost advantage versus tile.
- Extra expansion joints are not necessary; maintain and extend existing expansion joints through the Sikafloor PurCem Flooring System.
- Behaves plastically under impact / deforms but will not crack or debond.
- Meets the requirements of USDA for use in food plants.
- Non tainting, odorless.