Sikafloor®-24 NA PurCem® FS
Sikafloor®-24 NA PurCem® FS is a state of the art, phthalate-free, water dispersed polyurethane based /cement and aggregate screed, applicable at thicknesses ranging from 80 to 160 mils (2 to 4 mm). It is designed to be installed as a self leveling floor or topping that provides an easy-to-clean, smooth surface with slip resistance values and is typically used for general, industrial applications . Sikafloor®-24 NA PurCem® FS represents superior polyurethane/cement technology, combining easier application, resistance to blistering and improved performance.
- Can be applied on green concrete, typically 7-10 days. Full 28 days cure time is not necessary.
- Can be applied over partially cured concrete substrates (> 4% mass (pbw –part by weight) as measured with Tramex® CME/CMExpert type concrete moisture meter surface moisture).
- Can be applied to concrete substrates where <100 % relative humidity is measured as per ASTM F2170.
- Substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 218 psi (1.5 MPa). Substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 218 psi (1.5 MPa).
- Resists a very wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. Consult Sika Technical Service for full details. Refer to the Sikafloor -24 NA Purcem FS Chemical Resistance Chart.
- Similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete allowing movement with the substrate through normal thermal cycling. It will perform and retain its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -40 °F (-40 °C) up to 248 °F (120 °C).
- Steam cleanable at 80 to 160 mils (2 to 4 mm) thickness.
- Non-tainting, odorless.
- Behaves plastically under impact / deforms but will not crack or debond.
- High abrasion qualities result from its aggregate structure.
- Extra Expansion joints are not necessary; maintain and extend existing expansion joints up through the Sikafloor PurCem Flooring System.
- Minimal maintenance costs, superior life cycle cost advantage versus tile.
- Meets the requirements of USDA for use in food plants.