Two-component, polymer-modified, cementitious, non-sag mortar plus Sika FerroGard® 901 penetrating corrosion inhibitor
SikaTop®-123 Plus is a two-component, polymer-modified, Portland cement-based, fast-setting, non-sag mortar. It is a high performance repair mortar for vertical and overhead surfaces and offers the additional benefit of Sika FerroGard® 901, a penetrating corrosion inhibitor included in its formulation.
- Extremely low shrinkage proven by four industry standard test methods.
- High compressive and flexural strengths.
- Increased freeze/thaw durability and resistance to deicing salts.
- Increased density - improved carbon dioxide resistance (carbonation) without adversely affecting water vapor transmission (not a vapor barrier).
- Enhanced with Sika FerroGard® 901, a penetrating corrosion inhibitor - reduces corrosion even in the adjacent concrete.
- Compatible with coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete - Passes ASTM C 884.