REAL-TIME AIR MEASUREMENT FOR TRUCK DRUM APPLICATIONS
SMARThatch™ technology, featuring AIRtrac™ Mobile, is an innovative concrete quality control solution with real-time air, temperature, volume-in-the-drum, revolution counter and hydraulic pressure slump correlation. This information is available on an in-cab display and cloud-based dashboard. It allows Ready Mix Producers using mixer trucks to reduce rejected loads, improve quality and consistency, save time and understand how much concrete they are bringing back from a job.
Contact Our Team
- Air % by Volume
- Revolution Counter
- Hydraulic Pressure for Slump Correlation
- Truck Cab Display
- Cellular Telematics Module
- Web-based Dashboard
- Historical Data
Financial & Operational Benefits
- Reduce rejected loads
- Reduce remediation expense
- Reduce time, labor and variability related to manual testing
- Knowing actual volume, time and temperature enable optimal repurposing of concrete
- Optimize yield estimates and control
- Provide continuous measurement of entire load vs. small sample size of traditional manual test
- Deliver real-time concrete air and temperature measurement from batch plant to job site
- Measure your air before discharging - no waiting
- expand your quality control coverage
- Alert key personnel to out-of-specification concrete
- Provide visibility of adherence to standard operating procedures (e.g. mixing time and drum speed)
- Designed for reliable performance
- Install easily on any truck drum style
"The ability to constantly monitor air entrainment and concrete temperature in 'real-time' is a huge asset to QC personnel and aids in the preliminary dosing of admixtures based on constant data collection."
- Ready Mix QC Manager
"Cidra's SMARThatch has been a great addition to our company and the way we operate. We use it on several trucks in our fleet to do QC spot checking on air percentage and temperature, giving us on the job information of what's going on and also freeing up time to do more. The staff at Cidra are great to work with and always looking to improve the way SMARThatch works. The new feature of volume has also been very helpful letting us know exactly how much our trucks are bringing back and not having to guess the amount. We highly recommend this system!"
- Adam Fariss, President
"SMARThatch is one of the most innovative products to come to the Ready Mix Concrete industry. For years, concrete suppliers have spent countless time and capital on Quality Control & Assurance to ensure their product is within spec, and will exceed expectations. Since fitting our fleet with SMARThatch, we are able to monitor our product on the go and ensure we will deliver with superior quality, every time. Being able to monitor concrete temperature, air content and more in real-time is important to not only the concrete supplier, but also our customers. It has revamped our Quality Control procedures, and we truly pleased with the system. We look forward to our continuous utilization of SMARThatch, as they set the standard for QC/QA in our industry!"
- Nick Macchio, Operations Manager
DKN Ready Mix, LLC