WATER REDUCING AND WORKABILITY RETAINING ADMIXTURE
Various levels of water reduction and workability retention can be achieved by adjusting the dosage rate of Sika ViscoFlow®-2020.
At lower dosage rates Sika ViscoFlow®-2020 provides mild to moderate water reduction with some extended workability. At higher dosage rates, or when used in combination with other water reducing admixtures, Sika ViscoFlow®-2020 provides high range water reduction with greater workability retention and the superplasticizing action allows for the production of high slump/flow concrete that can typically be placed with minimal vibration even at an extremely low water/cementitious ratio.
Concrete produced with Sika ViscoFlow®-2020 typically maintains consistency and workability for longer periods. The combined water reducing and superplasticizing action of Sika ViscoFlow®-2020 provides the following benefits:
▪ Reduced water cement ratios produce more durable, dense concrete,
▪ Reduced concrete stickiness results in lower pumping pressures,
▪ Consistent and predictable slump life performance,
▪ Minimal effect on setting times at lower dosage rates,
▪ Increased slump and workability improves efficiency of labor and reduces labor costs,
▪ Minimizes or eliminates the need for concrete retempering,
▪ Improved finishing characteristics,
▪ Increased strengths allow faster structural use of concrete,
Sika ViscoFlow®-2020 does not contain intentionally added chlorides.