Sika G-Seal is a cost effective alternative to traditional joint sealing products.
Designed to fit over a variety of expansion board materials, Sika G-Seal provides a long lasting, maintenance free joint seal. With features similar to that of a waterstop, Sika Sika G-Seal will accommodate joint movement without failure. Sika G-Seal is available in styles for both new construction and retrofit applications.
- Unique PVC formulation designed to withstand harsh environments
- No special installation tools required
- Standard, retrofit and screed cap profiles available
- Available in 10 foot pieces or 50 foot rolls
- Produced in gray to blend with concrete
- Abrasion resistant
- Virtually maintenance free
- Allows joint movement without failure
- Easy installation regardless of weather
- Creates clean joint appearance
- Forms mechanical bond in concrete
- Significant cost savings over life of product
- Creates debris shield
- Easily used in radius forming applications
- Factory made fabrications are available
|Tensile strength||ASTM D412-92||2350 psi min.|
|Elongation||ASTM D412-92||375% min|
|Hardness Shore A||ASTM D2240||81 ±3|
|Oil Swell, Change in Volume/Weight
ASTM #3 Oil, 70 hrs. @ 212°F
|ASTM D471||±3% by volume max.
±15% by weight max
10,500 cycles, 1000 gram load
|ASTM D3884||Material Loss - 0.35 gms. max|
|Ozone Resistance, 20% strain,
300pphm, 70 hrs. @ 104°F
|ASTM D518||No cracking|
|Adhesive Bond Strength||ASTM D412||1000 psi min.|
|Results after Heat Aging
24 hrs. @ 70°C ASTM D573
|ASTM D573||Tensile Strength Retained: 90% min.
Elongation Retained: 90% min.
Hardness Change: ±3