SikaFiber®-6513 UHPC steel fibers are designed specifically for the reinforcement of Ultra High Performance Concrete (UHPC). SikaFiber®-6513 UHPC steel fibers complies with the US Buy America Act and can be used in DOT Applications. SikaFiber®-6513 UHPC is a Type 1 brass coated cold drawn steel fiber, to provide optimum tensile strength and fiber count within the concrete. SikaFiber®-6513 UHPC steel fibers are specifically designed to meet or exceed the defined performance requirements.
- Provides uniform multi-directional high strength concrete reinforcement
- Increases crack resistance, ductility, energy absorption or toughness of UHPC
- Improves impact resistance, fatigue endurance and shear strength of concrete
- High tensile strength fiber bridging joints and cracks to provide tighter aggregate interlock resulting in increased load-carrying capacity
- Provides increased ultimate load-bearing capacity