Sika® Fibermesh®-650 is macro synthetic reinforcing fiber complying with ASTM C 1116, Type III. Sika® Fibermesh®-650 is 100% virgin copolymer fiber designed to provide a uniform three dimensional reinforcement system in the concrete mix. Specifically engineered and manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility. Sika® Fibermesh®-650 previously Fibermesh 650 or SikaFiber Force 650.
- Uniquely graded fiber design to minimize voids in the concrete matrix.
- Very easy to batch.
- Efficient and cost-effective, three-dimensional reinforcement alternative to steel wire mesh, rebar, and steel fibers.
- Sustainable reinforcement solution by reducing embodied carbon through the replacement of convention steel reinforcement with synthetic structural fibers.
- Reduction in construction time. No cutting, placing, tying, and chairing required.
- Safer and easier to use than wire mesh and rebar.
- Increase durability, ductility, and flexural toughness of concrete.
- Reduces plastic shrinkage, settlement, and drying shrinkage cracking in concrete.
- Improves impact, shatter, and abrasion resistance of concrete.
- Will not corrode, non-magnetic and highly alkali resistant.
- Pumpable safe reinforcement.