SCOFIELD® SelectSeal™ Plus
SCOFIELD® SelectSeal™ Plus is a high-solids, low-odor, self-crosslinking, urethane fortified acrylic sealer designed to protect interior or exterior bare or colored concrete. It is an excellent sealer to use over LITHOCHROME® TinturaTM Stain, LITHOCHROME® Chemstain® Classic, LITHOCHROME® Color Hardener, SCOFIELD® Texturetop®, SCOFIELD® ReviveTM Exterior Concrete Stain, or SCOFIELD® Formula OneTM Liquid Dye Concentrate. SCOFIELD® SelectSeal™ Plus utilizes unique proprietary waterborne technology that provides superior wet slip resistance while forming a tough stain and abrasion-resistant gloss finish that is superior to most solvent-based sealers. It can be tinted to deliver a multitude of translucent colored effects, and can be used to create floors compliant to various ANSI, ASTM, NFSI, and UL traction standards. SCOFIELD Selectseal Plus can be applied by traditional, foam, or microfiber, applicators, as well as by conventional, air-assisted, airless, or HVLP spray equipment. It can be applied over a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions without cracking, crazing, frosting, or gumming.
- High-solids, low odor water based formulation.
- Enhances concrete and chemical stain colors.
- Self-Crosslinking resin system delivers superior stain, abrasion, and chemical resistance.
- Exterior durable and UV light stable.
- Apply by brush, roller, or spray.
- Can be thinned for use as a clear primer.
- Will not gum or spider-web in hot conditions.