The Future of 3D Printing in the Concrete Industry
Join us in this session on Tuesday, January 18th at 1PM as we discuss the innovation of 3D concrete printing and the overall process from start to end to produce high-end products. The discussion of material and machine properties, as well as, the printer styles available for 3D concrete printing. The types of applications where 3D concrete printing is used and the benefits it provides to the end user.
IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED TO ATTEND WOC:
- To attend the session, make sure you register for World of Concrete by clicking on "Register Now" above.
- During the registration process, under Special Events be sure to select Sika Corporation- The Future of 3D Printing in the Concrete Industry to register for the session!
IF YOU ARE REGISTERED TO ATTEND WOC:
- On your WOC email confirmation - click on “edit” this will take you to your registration record - from there select “Featured Education” on the registration options page.
- Next go to “Event Explorer” and select our course- Sika Corporation- The Future of 3D Printing in the Concrete Industry to attend our session!
* If you have any questions or difficulites, you can email one of the WOC customer service reps at regist[email protected] and ask for them to add our course to your registration.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- Overview of 3D concrete printing processMaterial properties and Software capabilities
- Growth, market size, and 3D concrete printing impact on various construction segments
- Material Delivery and Handling while on-site
- Different application types and impact of printing enviroments