Sikadur® Injection Gel
Sikadur® Injection Gel, Standard Set is a 2-component, 100 % solids, moisture-tolerant, high-modulus, highstrength, structural epoxy. When mixed it gives a smooth, non-abrasive, paste adhesive. It conforms to the current ASTM C-881, Types I and IV, Grade-3, Class-C and AASHTO M-235 specifications.
- Unique, non-abrasive texture permits application with automated pressure-injection equipment.
- Tolerant of moisture before, during, and after cure.
- High-modulus, high-strength, structural-paste adhesive.
- Excellent adhesion to masonry, concrete, wood, steel and most structural materials.
- Paste consistency ideal for vertical and overhead grouting of cracks.
- Convenient easy mix ratio A:B = 1:1 by volume.
- Excellent lubricity for deep penetration.
- Sikadur Injection Gel fast set is approved for short term loads only. Consult a design professional prior to use.