Sikafloor®-200 ESD is a four-component ESD epoxy coating system designed to impart electrostatic control properties to a variety of substrates in conjunction with ESD footwear, including existing non-conductive substrates. Available in both a ANSI S20.20-2014 compliant version and conductive resistance ranges to meet specific industry and DOD standards. Sikafloor®-200 ESD will impart static dissipative resistance readings as a stand-alone topcoat atop a standard epoxy concrete primer such as Sikafloor 161, Sikafloor 160, Sikafloor 1610, Sikafloor 2570 or over existing epoxy floors with an isolation layer of Sikafloor 264.
- Consistent resistance measurements are obtained when testing in accordance with standard methods.
- Very low body voltage generation values possible when wearing heel straps C or SD footwear.
- Conforms to ANSI S20.20-2014 when tested in accordance with ANSI STM 97.1
- Available in conductive range (2.5 X 104 to 1.0 X 106) ohms per ANSI/ESD S7.1/ASTM F-150 when Sikafloor®-200 ESD is used in conjunction with Sikafloor 220W Conductive primer.
- Sikafloor®-200 ESD will impart static dissipative resistance readings as a stand-alone topcoat on top of a standard epoxy concrete primer such as Sikafloor 160, Sikafloor 161, Sikafloor 1610 or Sikafloor 2570.
- Maintains electrical conductivity throughout the entire thickness of the system.
- Does not depend on relative humidity for conductive properties.
- Tough, smooth, non-porous surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- Good abrasion resistance.