Sikafloor 260 ESD is a two-component ESD epoxy coating system designed to impart electrostatic control properties to a variety of substrates in conjunction with ESD footwear. It is ANSI S20.20 - 2014 compliant and has conductive resistance range to meet specific industry and DOD standards.
- Consistent resistance measurements are obtained when testing in accordance with standard methods.
- Very low body voltage generation values possible when wearing heel straps, C or SD footwear.
- Conforms to ANSI S20.20 - 2014, <1.0 x 10E9 ohms when tested in accordance with ANSI STM 97.1
- Conforms to ANSI S20.20 - 2014, <100 volts when tested in accordance with ANSI STM97.2
- Maintains electrical conductivity throughout the entire thickness of the system.
- Does not depend on relative humidity for surface conductivity properties.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Tough, smooth, non-porous surface is easy to clean and maintain.