Sikafloor®-270 ESD is a two-component ESD epoxy coating system designed to impart electrostatic control properties to a variety of substrates in conjunction with ESD footwear, including existing nonconductive substrates. Sikafloor 270 ESD complies with ANSI S20.20 - 2014 for product qualification and demonstrates conductive properties to meet other applicable ESD standards.
- Consistent resistance measurements are obtained when testing in accordance with standard methods.
- Very low body voltage generation values possible when wearing heel straps C or SD footwear.
- Conforms to ANSI S20.20 - 2014, <1.0 x 109 ohms when tested in accordance with ANSI STM 97.1
- Available in conductive range (2.5 X 104 to 1.0 X 106) ohms per ANSI/ESD S7.1/ASTM F-150.
- Maintains electrical conductivity throughout the entire thickness of the system.
- Does not depend on relative humidity for conductive properties.
- Tough, smooth, non-porous surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- Excellent corrosion resistance especially against inorganic acids.