Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem®
Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem® is a self-leveling, solid color, three component, cementitious urethane slurry designed to provide excellent resistance to abrasion, impact, and chemical attack. Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem®is broadcast with dried quartz sand and sealed with Sikafloor 31NA PurCem to produce a solid color finish, or can be broadcasted with colored quartz aggregate and sealed with Sikafloor resinous flooring products for a decorative finish. The system is typically installed at 3/16 to 1/4 inch (4.5 to 6 mm) thickness.
- Bond strength in excess of the tensile strength of concrete, concrete will fail first.
- The broadcast finish provides a slip resistant surface.
- High abrasion qualities result from its aggregate structure.
- Can be applied over partially cured concrete substrates (<10% surface moisture), full 28 days cure time is not necessary.
- Minimal maintenance costs, superior life cycle cost advantage versus tile.
- Extra expansion joints are not necessary; maintain and extend existing expansion joints through the Sikafloor PurCem Flooring System
- Behaves plastically under impact / deforms but will not crack or debond.
- Achieves highest performance ratings according to ASTM G21 resistance to fungi and ASTM D3273 resistance to mold growth.
- Meets the requirements of USDA for use in food plants.
- Non-tainting, odorless.