Sikafloor®-31 NA PurCem®
Sikafloor®-31 NA PurCem® is a three-component, solvent-free, high-build, pigmented, matte finish coating based on the unique Sikafloor PurCem water dispersed polyurethane/cement and aggregate technology. Typically installed as a top coat for Sikafloor PurCem systems. Can also be used as a stand alone coating on concrete surfaces. It provides an economical solution that has excellent chemical resistance properties and very good durability against abrasion and mechanical damage. Application thickness 15 - 20 mils per coat.
- Can be applied on green concrete (typically 7 -10 days) after preparation (see surface prep section) and where substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 218 psi (1.5 MPa).
- Can be applied to concrete substrates where < 100% relative humidity is measured as per ASTM F2170.
- Resists a very wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. Consult Sika Technical Service for full details. Refer to the Sika PurCem Chemical Resistance Chart.
- Non-tainting, odorless.
- Good wear resistance from a two coat application, if used as a stand-alone coating.
- Economical and easy to apply.
- Can be applied over partially cured concrete substrates (<10% surface moisture), full 28 days cure time is not necessary.
- Minimal maintenance costs, superior life cycle cost advantage versus tile.
- Achieves highest performance ratings according to ASTM G21 resistance to fungi and ASTM D3273 resistance to mold growth
- Meets the requirements of USDA for use in food plants.